Hello, and welcome to the darkside...
First, THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your e-mails, comments, and general support after last week's announcement. As I said, I fully intend to get the 4th out sometime next year and it'll even be cheaper than the first three, at least in ebook form. I will put out a book book too for those of you who prefer that form. I am really okay with this turn of events. Really. (Besides, I can finally put lots of hot sexy times in them, and in the 4th there is A LOT and I'm not even done writing it.) And to tide y'all over I will remind you that the second Galilee Falls book comes out Dec 10th. I'm working on a blog tour, only a day long one this time as I am all blogged out after so many this year, so look for that.
Since last week's post was a total downer, this week in honor of Thanksgiving (where I will be furiously final editing the second Midnight Magic) I will not dwell on the bad, and instead list all that I am thankful for, to count my blessings (this list was longer than the ten but they started getting weird like "I am thankful I am not a sex slave" and "I am thankful for the color pink") and I suggest you do the same. Here they are, in no particular order.
1. I am thankful for my wonderful imagination. Age should have dried it up, but it just grew stronger.
2. I am thankful I have a roof over my head even if I have a million ants as room mates.
3. I am thankful for my resilience in the face of adversity.
4. I am thankful for my friends, old and new, who put up with me especially when I'm in work bitch mode and all but ignore them.
5. I am thankful for my parents and their unconditional love.
6. I am thankful for my brothers because they helped make me the though chick I am today.
7. I am thankful for this opportunity to get to know my extended family now I'm in Georgia.
8. I am thankful for my talent and way with words, especially the snarky ones.
9. I am thankful for the ability to indie publish and not only for myself. I have found so many excellent, different books at a cheap price.
10. And finally...I am thankful for each and every one of you, my readers. You guys keep me keeping on.
Happy Thanksgiving! And if you're compelled to share your blessing below in the comments section, then by all means.
Until next time, this is the grateful Jennifer Harlow signing out from the darkside...
Song of the Week: If I Loved You by Delta Rae
I'm reading: Rustication by Charles Pallister **